[geeks] Well, even more eBay goodness...

wlewis at mailbag.com wlewis at mailbag.com
Mon Jun 3 15:23:08 CDT 2002

> From: "Keith Campbell" <keith.d.campbell at att.net>
> A little sleuthing reveals (and you already have plenty of evidence of
> the fact) that enterprise6502 and handsolo65 are the same person.  They
> occasionally even list the same items, with the same description.  And
> here is the kicker, the first feedback that handsolo65 got was from
> enterprise6502, which is a definite no-no in ebays' rules.  You can get
> both ID's disabled by filling the correct complaint with ebay.
>
> They also use the same email address in the little envelope icon at the
> end of the descriptions: aryanman at hotmail.com

Which email address in itself says alot about this little freak of nature. I
really don't know of any non-racist reason to use the word "aryan". I'd guess
that a bit of further searching the areas of the web polluted by Aryan Nation
and the like would find more presence of him.

> A search on google shows only one message from aryanman at hotmail.com to a
> Delorean car mailing list where he has to sadly sell his baby, but he
> conveniently lists his real name and phone number: Ryan Wilson
> 215-423-0473
>
> Do with this what you will.

Anonymous tips to the DEA work well even if the scuzz-ball isn't holding...

William