[geeks] Well, even more eBay goodness...

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Jun 3 15:21:12 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 03:15:32PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 08:13:30PM +0100, Mike Meredith wrote:
> > Looks like a UKism ... I sort of knew the meaning, an International
> > slang dictionary didn't, but a British one did.
> I got that it was British.  It shows up all over the place in harry potter.

Yeah, it's about as mild a term of opprobrium as you can get.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

If you save all your money for three years, you'll be able to afford this
new computer.  If, however, you blow all your money on poker, booze and
loose women - you'll still be able to afford it in three years.
                                                      -- anon, on Usenet