[geeks] Well, even more eBay goodness...

Keith Campbell keith.d.campbell at att.net
Mon Jun 3 14:45:48 CDT 2002

> I'm not even mailing him back, I just keep sending it right along to
> eBay...
>
> -Pete

A little sleuthing reveals (and you already have plenty of evidence of
the fact) that enterprise6502 and handsolo65 are the same person.  They
occasionally even list the same items, with the same description.  And
here is the kicker, the first feedback that handsolo65 got was from
enterprise6502, which is a definite no-no in ebays' rules.  You can get
both ID's disabled by filling the correct complaint with ebay.

They also use the same email address in the little envelope icon at the
end of the descriptions: aryanman at hotmail.com

A search on google shows only one message from aryanman at hotmail.com to a
Delorean car mailing list where he has to sadly sell his baby, but he
conveniently lists his real name and phone number: Ryan Wilson
215-423-0473

Do with this what you will.