[geeks] Re: Guns

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Sun Jun 2 21:15:44 CDT 2002

The training blanks looked similar to a 'normal' round, however there
was some type of ?crimped? end on the round so that when you fired, the
end of the round opened up, gas went down the tube but no projectile.
Trust me, the weapon cycled.  This was around 1989/1990.

In BCT we all got the SHIT scared out of us by several drills running
out of the forest during a night exercise and unloading several
magazines of blanks into the air.

Good bladder control was mandatory.