[geeks] Workbench doing well...

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun Jun 2 12:24:34 CDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 10:04:50AM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> I don't think so.  My wife would complain about being shorted. :)
> (ducks, and runs the other way.)

oooohhh, if you weren't insanely larger than me i'd kick you.  ;)

> Gee, at least my mac crap is smaller (I can fit 50 CPU's into my

silly little mac cpus, nothing like R10000 yumminess!!

> closet.  Also, it's not SGI, which is the source of all evil next to M$.

i know about your irational fear of SGI, and if you let us, we can help you
get over it. :)

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --