[geeks] Workbench doing well...

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun Jun 2 10:39:51 CDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 08:42:07AM -0700, Gary Nichols wrote:
> Just when I think I have a lot of kit...
> holy jeezus

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!

i have a 10x10 storage locker in allentown that is bursting at the seams, and
i also have a ton of shit in dave mcguire's storage locker in laurel (two
VAX 6000s, a VAX 4000/600 in a huge rack, an SAxxx cabinet, and lots of other
stuff)

sickness, hobby, it's a thin line.  ;)

-brian

> On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 07:25, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> >
> > oh, i don't even wanna hear it.  whine whine.  try being me sometime. :)
> >
> > http://www.4amlunch.net/images/Moving/tn/In_Truck_1.jpg.html
> > http://www.4amlunch.net/images/SGI/tn/Challenge_and_Onyx_1.jpg.html
> > http://www.4amlunch.net/images/SGI/tn/Challenge_and_Onyx_2.jpg.html
> > http://www.4amlunch.net/images/House/tn/Computer_Lab_2.jpg.html
> > http://www.4amlunch.net/images/House/tn/Computer_Lab_1.jpg.html

"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --