[geeks] Workbench doing well...

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Sun Jun 2 09:36:17 CDT 2002

> I spent some time finishing up my setup for the workbench and beginning
> the mac inventory.  I have too much crap.

crap is good. i'm okay with functional crap. now, broken televisions and
equipment i cant abide. but crap that powers on and is on the network
that i can shell into... that is another story.

> Be that as it may, here's a shot of my bench as it stands now (the
> empty space is for testing systems).  I now have a four-way ADB KVM
> that I use for my "favorite" classic macs - the IIfx, 840av, Duo Dock
> (w/280c), and the IIci.

i like duo docks. i used to have one with an internal hard disk and
stuff that you could boot. that was killer.

> I'm never moving.  Undoing this would be a nightmare. :-)

i've been starting to think the same thing. where did you get that
shelving?

alex