[geeks] [johnqpublic at hotmail.com: BREAKING NEWS....]

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jun 2 06:40:32 CDT 2002

> Exactly.  And God help you if you wanted ammunition TOO.  *sheesh*
> I'm amazed we kill anyone in combat with anything stronger than harsh
> language.

Is it hard to get where you are?  I can walk up the street and buy a
civilian version of an M16 (if I had about $1400) and ammunition
tommorow.  The ammunition, AFAIK, is the same in military and civilian
versions of the rifle.  The main difference in the civilian version is
that the burst and full-auto selector isn't present.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com