[geeks] Info for Cheap/Acceptable PC upgrades

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sat Jun 1 21:27:31 CDT 2002

I'd recommend win98SE if you want a significant variety of gamage, especially the crop-before-last and kids stuff.  There is still a fair amount of that stuff that doesn't like win2k.  If your game list all does win2k then definitely, win2K pro.  I would use a Gforce card, probably a Geforce 2 GTX card, they have dropped quite a bit now.

Tim