[geeks] Info for Cheap/Acceptable PC upgrades

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Jun 1 11:24:53 CDT 2002

I'd say:

GeForce 2MX 400 64MB PCI Visiontek (unless you have AGP slots)  then do
AGP or maybe a GeForce 2 (whatever the full one was)

Windows 2000 Professional with all service packs and Application
compatibility patch (really small)

Joysticks I defer to others... I used to like the Thrustmaster but that
was 10 years ago.

Andrew