[geeks] Weeeh

doctor obnox son of a bitch drobnox at visi.com
Fri Jul 19 12:42:18 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd gorpa duppa meego zook:

> I'm buying a ring today.  Decided to go with the classic tifanny
> solitare.
>
> Now I just need to decide how to ask the question.  A lot of people
> are suggesting singing outside her window, but I can't of any songs
> that would work for that, and I have little skill in song writing.

 Feh on goofy stunts!

 Just take her out to a nice restaurant, and after dinner, order a
 couple cognacs, and pull out the ring box and ask the question, plainly
 and directly.  Go for simple and classy, not wacky and outrageous.

--
Here's that flapjack                      ........Eric J. Gustafson
Put it in your pocket, 'til I get back    .........................
Ain't got time to shake your hand         .........drobnox at visi.com