[geeks] Little Kids + Unix

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jan 31 19:00:42 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 05:43:17PM -0500, dave at cca.org wrote:
>>short description of the app is that the .eps files are created by
>>imagemagick from .jpgs, and now I need to print them onto forms.
>
> I think EPS is more crippled than that.
>
> Most applications generate *extremely* ugly postscript, which is *extremely*
> manipulation-hostile (ie: embedding in another PS file).

Well, the main .ps file will be hand tweaked, and/or hand written.  I'm still
struggling with how to insert bitmapped pictures.  I think I do it with
merging .eps files.  I hope imagemagick produces clean output, because
otherwise I'm going to have to write my own converter, which I don't really
feel like doing for win32.

--
Joshua D. Boyd