[geeks] fuel

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Thu Jan 31 01:43:23 CST 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> I've been finding some info from SGI engineers about the new fuel station.
> Despite them saying that it is meant to sit between the O2+ and Octane2, it
> really seems to only be missing dual processor and XIO support.  Other than
> that, it looks like the better machine.  According to some SGI employees, it
> reuses lots of Onyx3 stuff, like the system hub.  If only they allowed more
> than one CPU...

Forgot to mention that, but it still says so in the pressrelease.
Anyway, I think this will be the "low-end" of something upcoming.

Look at the Origin300 - perfect replacement for the braindead Origin200,
with awesome performance and scalability at a great price, also
Onyx3000/Origin3000-based.

--
Vdnliga hdlsningar/Best Regards
Bjvrn Ramqvist, Hdgglunds Vehicle AB