[geeks] Quick Postfix Question

Jon Still jon-pop at tertial.org
Wed Jan 30 08:43:43 CST 2002

Folks,

I know quite a few of you seem to run Postfix as your MTA - I've got one
tiny niggling problem that I'd like to fix.

When a message bounces (sent to either local or remote users), the
bounce message is:

------
This is the Postfix program at host io.tertial.org.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

------

Now - how can I make this say <postmaster at tertial.org> instead of just
<postmaster> ?  It's such a silly and simple problem yet I've not seen
anything on the site or via Google...

Cheers,
Jon.

Jon Still                               E-mail: jrs at tertial.org