[geeks] Non-computer mailing lists

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Jan 29 17:22:25 CST 2002

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 09:18:47PM +0100, William S. wrote:
> I just thought I would post this and see where it
> leads to. Anyways... most of us are subscribed to
> more than a couple mailing lists. And.. most of those lists
> are computer related. However, does anyone have a favorite
> non-computer mailing list they are with?

I subscribe to a couple of Landrover and offroad lists.  I run one for
my DnD group (does that count?).

But my favourite, for sheer entertainment value, is that of Movement
Against The Monarchy, which is full of ranty extremists from both ends
of the political spectrum.

  When a woman has a man on a string, controlling his every thought
  and motion, backbone in said man is not a requirement.
      -- Ken, in alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove