[geeks] Non-computer mailing lists

William S. wilby98 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 14:18:47 CST 2002

I just thought I would post this and see where it
leads to. Anyways... most of us are subscribed to
more than a couple mailing lists. And.. most of those lists
are computer related. However, does anyone have a favorite
non-computer mailing list they are with?
For me, I am subscribed to one about bicycle messengers.
I joined 'cause I had an interest in fixed-gear
bikes; Messengers seem to prefer them. Another list I
was on was the "baidarka". I don't have
one, but I think they are cool.

That's it... anyone else have some of their own
favorites?

Bill
Amsterdam, NL