[geeks] Ye flippin' gods!

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Jan 27 16:37:24 CST 2002

"Peter L. Wargo" wrote:

> Bzone better be worth it, I've had to apply two patches, and now am
> downloading 50M worth of openGL and 45M worth of openGL patches. (30M for

Patches? Why? I downloaded 1.2.3, and it installed just fine.

Is there any way it could actually have made XSun faster? After the
install, the message said to restart the Windowing system, and I did.
Not only did it come up perceptably faster, but the welcome screen
splashed on all three heads when it usually only comes up on 0.0

cool. bzflag is building now.

---sambo