[geeks] Slow night, huh?

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Jan 27 15:12:10 CST 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> We need to arrange for everyone to get on at a certain time..

Me again.

Has anyone else noticed that when playing on a multi-headed machine
you're effectively locked onto the screen the game is displayed on? The
game grabs the mouse and doesn't let go, so I can't switch away. 8-(

Also, I'll probably be a handicap to whatever team I'm on, as I'm on an
SS20 displaying the game whish is actually running on a headless Linux
box. I'm going to tru building it natively for Solaris and see if it's
any faster...

---sambo