[geeks] Cheap Home Stereo Receiver?

Michael Dombrowski legodude at hammycorp.com
Sat Jan 26 12:52:37 CST 2002

I'm looking for reccomendations on what to replace my current stereo
receiver with. What I'm looking for is lots of inputs - cassette, cd,
phono, plus at least 3 more for things like game systems, a FM/AM
tuner and low price. It will be driving a pair of decent Bose
speakers so I don't need mega power or surround sound but I wouldn't
mind that option. A remote would be nice but not required. I'd like
if it also switched composite video so I can just hit buttons and
have whichever game system or computer I want showing. I don't mind
used, I'm probably going to have to get used to get all of the
features I want. I'd like to spend around 150$, but if I have to I
can go up to a max of $250.

Mike