[geeks] FS: Tandy TRS-80 model 100 laptop with goodies cool geek toy!!

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Fri Jan 25 17:58:10 CST 2002

Hi all,

Well I am in round 3 of the great exorcism of stuff. For your viewing pleasure
tonight we have a Tandy TRS-80 model 100 Laptop. THis super clean unit is in
perfect working order and includes batteries, AC power adapter, acoustic coupler
for modem, original plastic carry case, faux leather bag some documentation and
cables.

All can be yours for the incredible low price of $120.00 plus shipping!!

Act now :)

Mike N