[geeks] Quick LX help

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Jan 25 16:00:14 CST 2002

	I'm reasonably happy right now

My first Sparc system is up and running - installed Solaris 7

During the install, however, I left the machine for a good deal of time.
The screen got locked, and for some reason the password I had chosen
earlier didn't work.  I was very careful in typing it in.  I rebooted,
allowed the install to finish, but that password is still wrong... it
means that I cannot get in.  What is the quickest way to fix this?

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.