[geeks] Yumm.

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Fri Jan 25 14:29:14 CST 2002

"Fogg, James" wrote:

> Of course, if we are talking about store tomatoes, forget it. Only organics
> and hydroponics are worth eating if you get them from a store. When I lived
> in PA I had a coworker who owned a huge hydroponics tomato farm. I used to
> get 4 pounds a week from him.

Oh, you obviously don't know about Maryland tomatoes. Mmmm... Big, Juicy
Beefsteaks, available only from roadside trucks in the late summer.
Sliced and marinated with fresh basil, chopped garlic and olive oil
overnight (or two). Mmmm...

Really, once you've had them even hydro tomatoes have no flavor
whatsoever.

---sambo