[geeks] BB?

Bertrand_Hutin at notes.amdahl.com Bertrand_Hutin at notes.amdahl.com
Fri Jan 25 04:05:07 CST 2002

I have installed a demo version, monitoring Suns, Pcs... Server first on
Solaris, then on Linux.
I have set up alarms by e-mail and phone.

                    Craig Leikis
                    <cleikis at super        To:     <geeks at sunhelp.org>
                    pages.com>            cc:
                    Sent by:              Subject:     [geeks] BB?
                    geeks-admin at su
                    nhelp.org

                    24/01/2002
                    15:43
                    Please respond
                    to geeks

Does anyone use Big Brother? I inherited an existing BB setup and I've
done okay maintaining it, but I have some questions that I can't find the
answer to in the manual.

I know there's a mailing list, but I thought someone here might have some
extra experience/wisdom for me.

Thanks,

Craig