[geeks] nightly business report, guest speaker yoda?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jan 24 19:52:53 CST 2002

> You don't watch NBR very often, do you?  They actively -seek out- the
> most frighteningly ugly people that they can to be on that show...
> Greg

It's on every night - but I usually don't *watch* it.  Normally I just
listen to it while getting dinner ready for the kids.

You're right though, every now and then I glance at it, and they've got some
wacky looking person on.  There's one guy that sounds like he's got some
horrible speach impediment, and he's on regularly...

Kurt