[geeks] BB?

Nina Bersamina merdiva at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 17:34:25 CST 2002

Ive installed and maintained bb in a few places, I was
running it here, but destroyed it when I reinstalled
my system (heh) I am playing with the idea of
installing it again.

I would love to install cricket but it has way too
many dependencies for me to spend any amount of time
trying to get together.  (anyone coming to hawaii
soon?)

-Nina