[geeks] Yumm.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jan 24 15:45:17 CST 2002

On January 24, you wrote:
> Humpty Dumpty Potato Chips (a brand out of Maine) has introduced a Ketchup
> flavored potato chip. Too freakin good. Tastes like McDonalds fries with
> ketchup. Word has snuck around the shop and people are snagging my chips
> from my desk. Next time I won't tell anyone within reach.

  My friend Chris had this problem with chips...he was a Pringles
fiend, and always had a can or two at his desk.  The moment he left
his desk, a big stack of them would disappear.  He solved this problem
in a novel way.

  He ordered a case of Pringles with Olestra from a store in Ohio or
somewhere in that vicinity, where they were running a market test.
After a few days, his chips stopped disappearing, and several new
office chairs go ordered.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire