[geeks] Sweet! Palm Vx

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Thu Jan 24 10:20:51 CST 2002

KH> I was looking to liquidate my Palm Vx about 6 weeks ago - until I found
KH> an OBD-II and III code reader/programmer for it.  Decided to keep it, so
KH> that I could some do my own diagnosis on my car.

I gotta ask where you found this.  I would dearly like to be able to
plug into a friend of mine's car and find out what's wrong with it.
It's got a particular hesitation at a particular RPM.  I think it's a
ignition MAP problem.  Besides - tweaking the OBD on a car appeals to
my sense of geekness. ;-)

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net