[geeks] Sweet! Palm Vx

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Thu Jan 24 09:50:25 CST 2002

KM> Got the daily email from hitechcafe.com.  They have retail boxed Palm Vx
KM> units for $149.95.  The website lists them as out of stock but notes that
KM> they may not be and to call to be sure.  They didn't open until 7am PST
KM> (10AM where I am).  Got through and they had 9.  I ordered one for myself
KM> and one for my co-worker.  That leaves 7 =)

Beat ya!  Got a Vx at Worst Buy - open box $29.95.  'Course I had to
buy the travel kit for $49 because the cradle was missing.
*grumble* Previous owner downgraded the OS on it.  Of course I fixed
that.

KM> I'm so psyched... my Palm IIIx died a month or two ago, and I finally
KM> wanted to replace it, and along comes this deal! =)

I've always wanted one so when this one came around I just couldn't
pass it up.  My credit card leaped from my hand into the register. ;-)

Anybody else addicted to SpaceTrader on the Palm?

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc