[geeks] The things I do for toys...

Josh Mast jjm at rt.fm
Wed Jan 23 15:26:24 CST 2002

 I drove up to Rochester, NY this weekend. I came back with a bounty of
MacinWarez. A 840av with 80MB, a 8100/80 powermac with 40MB and AV board,
a bare 6100, assorted nubus and mac stuff, and two 17" AppleVision monitors.

 Of course, my new 8100 just started falling over and bus erroring at me
angrily while trying to boot up. I replaced all the ram (dug out two 32MB
simms I had laying around) and still no joy. Next step is to re-install
OS8.5 and failing that, throw a new disk in (500MB is annoying me anyway).

 In better news, a belkin 4port omniview KVM came via fedex for me today.

-Josh