[geeks] cool. free business cards

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Wed Jan 23 11:30:31 CST 2002

Man, you must not do much surfing at big sites. I think there are certain limits
to what is reasonable security measures, and not accepting cookies is not one. I
just clear out my cookie jar every week. Takes 2 minutes at most.Paranoia helps
no one.

Geek Blog online http://blog.geeksworld.net/
Hacks of an Abnormal Geek http://hacks.geeksworld.net
Comments, Statements and Arguments http://comments.geeksworld.net