[geeks] irony

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jan 23 09:57:43 CST 2002

Okay.  I'm the last person in the world who needs MORE sun hardware.

I got an email last night from a vendor/reseller, who has a quarterly
give-away on his web site.  If you get picked from a bowl full of
names of people subscribed to his newsletter, you get to pick an item
from the list (20" monitor, SCA HD, 256meg Exx00 RAM, etc) and get it
free.

Apparently I won last quarter.  Since I've got plenty of 21"s around here
already, I've got two 400Mhz SunPCi cards on the way.

Oh, the irony.  Its just funny.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford