[geeks] personal mail handling

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Jan 22 04:48:56 CST 2002

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 09:33:47PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Everything's on the colocated server; i use screen/mutt/procmail.
> I've also got a java-based SSH client on a virtual host on the machine,
> so I can ssh in and read mail from anywhere.

Ah yes, mindterm is a Good Thing.  I have it on my box so I can get a
reasonably safe connection from anywhere.  I'm well aware of the dangers
of (eg) a keyboard sniffer, but really it's not that much of a problem,
and one day (heh) I'll get round to installing and configging s/key
authentication.

  attractivating: inducing the quality of being attractive,
     especially to members of the appropriate sex.  -- Henrik Levkowetz