[geeks] Kickass monitors, on a budget?

Peter Street peter.street at lazerfx.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 13:07:28 CST 2002

Aldi stores UK - they did the Medion panel for #199.99 (That's GBP - so
around $260ish - not 100% sure on the exchange rate).  I happened to be
one of the lucky few that got one (There were 20 in my store (Rugby) and
I know three people who _didn't_ get one.)

Aldi is great.  I've gotten my Aiptek 6000U tablet for just #35 and my
Aiptek Hyper VCam Home for just #30, plus they have some great DVD
players and TV's and stuff.  All very hit-and-miss what you get, of
course, and it's worthwhile to pick up a leaflet when you go in there.

In total, the two GFX cards and the monitors cost <#400 :D

Peter Street
Web Developer / Manager
LazerFX Productions
www.lazerfx.co.uk (Under Construction)