[geeks] GEEK OUT

Nina Bersamina merdiva at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 23:46:17 CST 2002

 I am spending my evening in bed, with the whipping winds and the thunder and lightning and the sound of the waves crashing we are having a hell of a tropical storm !
I had to be up at 4am to be up and in the office for the Gemini South dedication in Chile, nothing like toasting champagne at 7am!
Read on:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1765000/1765896.stm
-Nina

  Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote: On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 04:19:06PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Solaris 9 Early Access cd images available for download. I know what
> I'm doing tonight!
>
> (you know you're a geek when you spend a friday evening burning CDs...)

I spent my evening listening to a professional story teller. Not exactly a
geek out sort of thing, but extremely cool. Besides, I don't have anything
that would run Sol9.

--
Joshua D. Boyd