[geeks] OT: cat

bill pointon wpointon at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 18 20:41:27 CST 2002

im late reading this but it brings to mind my favorite cat of many that
have owned me -- dont fool yourselves -- you dont own the cats -- they
just allow you to ammuse them once in a while -- many years ago i had
the pleasure of passing some time with a big fellow named alice
cooper -- had to give him the name at the time cause he was such a
freak -- mother was a sleek dainty short hair siamese calico ( re china
cat sunflower ) and father was a big grey tiger alley tom -- alice
inherited his mothers extra toes and tri colors and his fathers size and
stripes so he ended up being a big grey tiger with traces of brown and
the most toes a cat can have -- 26 -- he had two extra toes on all of
his feet and to look at his front feet made me think of the commercial
that was on tv at the time for wide track tiger paw tires -- billp