[geeks] AARGH! FSCKing pool people!

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Fri Jan 18 18:57:47 CST 2002

O.K., The solar folks (did the solar part of our pool rebuild) came out
yesterday to fix a cosmetic issue (a pipe was crooked.)  In the course of
doing so (for some reason, it took two days!), the idiot service person
moved a sensor that he caimed was in an incorrect location, and as a
result, our SPA no longer heats up.  We have had him back TWICE this
afternoon so far, and he caims it's not his problem.  I'm now working on
getting a supervisor.

Let's see:
A) EVERYTHING worked fine before he showed up.
B) Now, our spa shuts off at 92 degrees.

Gee, what *could* have happened?

In addition, he's been rude to Chan, told her she just didn't know how to
operate the pool, etc.  Errrr.....

-P

-----
Peter L. Wargo