[geeks] woof !

William S. wilby98 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 18:00:00 CST 2002

The thing I notice being in Europe is how tolerant
people are of animals. Dogs on leashes are frequently
taken into stores and restaurants by their
owners. Sometimes the shopkeepers have a stash
of biscuits set aside to feed the pets.

Overall I think I am a dog person. But I love cats too!
I had a cat that I inherited from my father.
Remington was very old and died
about a year ago. I still miss that pet/companion dearly.

Bill
Amsterdam, NL