[geeks] woof !

Gwiz wazm at rm-f.net
Fri Jan 18 14:11:51 CST 2002

> And to clarify, "stomp dogs" are little annoying dogs that yip yip yip
> then go *SQUEAK* when you stomp on them. 8-)
> (yes, I love dogs, but I hate yippy annoying dogs)

http://rm-f.net/~wazm/images/weird/dog1.jpg

My parents' dog. Potentially the most annoying creature on earth.
I'm a cat person. Cats do not care if someone is walking on a sidewalk
60ft away. They're cool with it. This dog will bark madly, until the
person leaves the dog's viewing range for 5 minutes. Afterwards, the
dog will go into an anxiety fit, shaking and whimpering madly.

Don't they produce valium/prozac for dogs now?

One neighborhood cat is somewhat fond of taking advantage of the fact my
dog has an anxiety problem. It comes up to the window, taunting the loud
annoying dog. It just sits there and watches.

I had to give that cat some uneaten sashimi once. :)