[geeks] OT: cat

kurt at k-huhn.com kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jan 18 12:07:09 CST 2002

> Anyway, what is the ratio of cat to dog people here?  We know that Amy
> would file herself as both.  I'm a cat person.

Mostly dog.  However, once I had a cat that was very playful and secure -
not at all skittish.  It was a mutt - product of an all white house cat
mother and a gray stiped barn-cat father.  One eye was blue, the other was
dark brown, and his coat was thick and short, all white.

We sort of adopted each other when I found him in my garage one day when he
was still a kitten, and the owner (neighbor across the street) was happy to
get rid of one of the litter.  My dog at the time didn't mind either (Golden
Retriever).  We used to make jokes all the time about it being End Times in
my house (dogs and cats lying together....)

I swear this cat thought he was people...

Kurt