[geeks] lawyers

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jan 18 11:58:21 CST 2002

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 11:31:00AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 12:25:41PM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>>Neil Gamen is the genius who did the sandman comics, the death comics, and
>>the novel Stardust.
>
> I still think that "Good Omens" (written with Terry Pratchett) was best. 8-)

That was a good book, as was Neverwhere and American Gods.  But my favorite of
the novels is Stardust.

As to the comics, I haven't read enough to say much about them.  I finished
the first Sandman volume last night (Prelude and Nocturne, I think), and I
have a miscellaneous Death comic somewhere.  I also rather like the Kabuki
Comics from David Mack.

--
Joshua D. Boyd