[geeks] OT: cat

Kyle Webb kylewebb at beckman.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 18 11:31:03 CST 2002

At 09:54 AM 1/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Anyway, what is the ratio of cat to dog people here?  We know that Amy would
>file herself as both.  I'm a cat person.

Cat. Currently have a 13 year old female cat (Sheba) who knows she's the
real boss of the place. I'm just the token human to pet and provide a warm
lap to curl up on.
She used to be my dad's and I inherited her. Doesn't tolerate strangers
very well, and really doesn't tolerate other cats. I let someone stay at my
place for a month while he was apartment hunting/getting settled into the
area. He had two cats, and the warfare between them and Sheba was constant.

Kyle Webb