[geeks] OT: cat

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jan 18 08:54:20 CST 2002

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 02:03:02AM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Somewhere recently, I'm pretty sure it was on one of these two lists,
> someone ribbed me for being "such a pushover" for my cat.
>
>   I took this pic earlier...tell me, who could help being a pushover
> for this?
>
>   http://ti.neurotica.com/adorable-cat.jpg

Well, not having the eyes glow like it is possessed might help.

Just kidding.  My cat's almost always glow when trying to photograph it (the
cat is how I usually finish off rolls of film).  That is a cool looking cat
next to a cool box.  The fur reminds me of a chinchilla though (a good thing).

Anyway, what is the ratio of cat to dog people here?  We know that Amy would
file herself as both.  I'm a cat person.

--
Joshua D. Boyd