[geeks] OT: cat

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Fri Jan 18 01:27:50 CST 2002

>   Hey man...she likes you more than she likes most [non-me] people.
> You, James Sharp, Thalx, and Stacy are about the only people she will
> allow to pet her.  Aside from me, of course..

Depends on what mood she's in.  She'll go from
oooohyeahthatfeelsgoodpetmesomemore to I'M GONNA BITE YOUR FREAKIN' FINGER
OFF faster than a suit can get to the golf course.

But, hey, those kind of neuroses are what being a cat is all about...

-James (who's dealing with a very neurotic cat right now...she's horny,
but we haven't had time to get her to the vet to fix that)

And yes, I'm talking about the four legged furry creature.