[geeks] 486 as router/firewall/server

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Wed Jan 16 00:14:16 CST 2002

How many CD's is NetBSD? FreeBSD is only one or that's all I have. How well
do the two BSD's(Net and Free) work, from experience, with those two NIC's?

Thanks, Dwight Wallbridge
Geek Blog online http://blog.geeksworld.net/
Hacks of an Abnormal Geek http://hacks.geeksworld.net
Comments, Statements and Arguments http://comments.geeksworld.net