[geeks] Ridiculous Ebay auction listing... Is this guy on crack?

Nina Bersamina merdiva at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 19:30:17 CST 2002

This is a perfect example a tv infomercial at work.

"Get Rich by Launching *YOUR* online business"

blah blah, I see these all the time and cringe at the
thought of the massive amounts of garbage and crap
being added to the already existing heap of crap and
waste of this thing called "The Web".

hork!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1320269250