[geeks] VAXen in Nederland

William S. wilby98 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 17:10:06 CST 2002

I soon hope to acquire a MicroVAX II here locally as well
as a mVAX 3100m30 and vt220 clone.

Well, I have recently become aware of the following additional items
which I think are for sale/trade/free here in Holland, too.
Since I am just beginning with my VAX collection I don't know
a whole lot about any of the items. Is there anything on this list
that appears to be a "must get" item? If so, maybe I will see
if I can find a place for it/them.

The list:

Digital netwerk apparatuur:

4 DECnis600
1 DECnis500
6 L602
4 W618
1 L601
1 W622
4 DELNI

Digital VAX-en:

1)
VAX 4000-300
128MB
en
VAX 4000-300
128 MB

2 x RA90 hardisk 1,2GB
6 x RF74 harddisk 3,5 GB
3 x RF31F harddisk 200MB
2 x RF72 harddisk 1GB
1 x TF85 tapeloader
1 x TK70 tapedrive
1 x TU81 tapedrive

2)
VAX 4000-700
64MB geheugen
2 x RF31 harddisk 370MB
4 x RF73 harddisk 1,9GB
4 x SCSI RZ28 disk 2GB
1 x TK87 tapedrive

3)
VAX 4000-100a
40MB geheugen

4)
VAX 4000-100
80MB geheugen
9 x SCSI RZ28 disk 2GB
2 x RF74 disk 3,5GB
1 x RF31 disk 370MB
2 x RF72 disk 1GB
1 x TF85 tapedrive

5)
VAX 3100-80
40MB geheugen
1 x  RZ57 disk 1GB
1 x RZ26 disk 1GB
1 x RZ25 disk 400MB
1 x TZ85 tapedrive

6)
VAX 3100-40
32MB
2 x RZ26 disk 1GB
1 x RZ24L disk 240MB
1 x TK85 tapedrive

---End of list

If anyone wants to have the email address of the party who posted
this please email me privately. I dont want to post it here without
their permission.

Bill
Amsterdam, NL