[geeks] rants: surgery

Peter Street peter.street at lazerfx.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 16:32:35 CST 2002

Hey, guess what - I had surgery on both my ingrown toenails.  Erm... I
should introduce myself, shouldn't I - what with this being my first
post and all...

I've been on a website called www.ask-it-here.com, where I am Linden
Rathan.  On there I met a chappie who was just called 'Geek'.  Well,
considering this was a pretty cool name, I've chatted to him for a
while, and this mailing list was mentioned - I immediately signed up,
considering I consider myself a Computer Geek of the first order (Though
not a Nerd, because those are the ones without a social life...)

Anyway, back to the ingrown toenails - I had both feet done, the big
toes, and ended up with 7 stitches in one toe, and 12 in the other...
They were quite bad :P

Peter Street
Web Developer / Manager
LazerFX Productions