[geeks] rants: surgery

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jan 15 15:48:59 CST 2002

Blah.  I hate minor surgery.  Going in Friday to have an ingrown toenail
hacked on.  Had to do this four years ago to the OTHER foot - but at least
it hasnt bothered me since.

(you think this is interesting, wait until I have to go in about a year
 and have the scar tissue obstructing my airway, removed...)

I have amazingly few scars for the number of surgeries i've been in.. I
think Pete W. wins the "most scars" award.

Yes, this email has no meaning and no purpose; its a Tuesday, 3:48pm,
and I'm bored.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford