[geeks] Google catalog(ue)'s...

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Tue Jan 15 05:51:59 CST 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> > That is classic Simpsons!  So I'm not the only Simpsons nut on the list?
>
> Far from it.  I'm sitting here in my "Slouching Homer, Dipping Donut"
> Tshirt.  (play on "Crouching Tiger...")

While I'm not a fanatic, I have been watching The Simpsons every night
since it came on and I could remeber to watch it. On Sundays, I leave work
and rush home in the anticipation of watching it. I could care less about
King Of The Hill, but I love Futurama and don't get home early enough to
watch it. :(

And no, I don't have any shirts or anything...

-----