[geeks] Austin BBQ Outing

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jan 14 15:05:36 CST 2002

> I always thought Denise Richards dressed exactly the way she was in The
> World is Not Enough... would have made a better Tomb Raider.

OMG yes!

Hair slightly darker, same shirt and shorts, viola!  Now that I think about
it, I seem to remember making a similar observation when I first saw TWiNE,
but I didn't know that Tomb Raider was being made into a movie...

It just seems to me that Angelina's, er, pieces weren't, um, substantial
enough.  That might be my shallow and callous male side though :)

Kurt